Papa is on an airplane flying to Oswego, NY for a week. We had a couple of last fun days with him before he left, and are counting the days on our grubby little fingers until he comes back.
I did not edit this 2+ minute dancing video - just uploaded it.
The only good thing about Papa leaving us is that Martin gets to sleep in the big bed with Mama. Olivia will sleep in Martin's room, and Mama (I) will use this week to get Olivia's room painted a cheerful yellow. SO, that's the end of last week, and the beginning of our next week! We have a few fun things planned, so maybe there will be another post this week, but that just depends on how my project progresses!
On a side note, at the recommendation of "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God" I'm currently reading through Ecclesiastes with God's calling for me as wife, mother, and housekeeper in mind. Enjoying it immensely - actually being brought to new depths of feelings of futility and new heights of being encouraged. :) Thought I'd pass it on as a recommendation to any other Mamas out there reading...
2 comments:
uh... pioneers and indians video again??
Just gotta love that man. However, Christian, I saw you purposely trip Martin (forget that you were protecting little feet from stepping on some object!) Ok, Rebecca--this sounds like a great song for Jr. Choir Easter!--and would SOMEBODY PLEASE give this family a rug for the middle of those hard floors before someone is seriously incapacitated???
Post a Comment