I'm usually really bad about taking pictures of these, but over the last couple of days we've done some fun handprint crafts that I wanted to share. (On a side note. Blogger has trouble with pictures that were taken portrait layout, and refuses to flip them to landscape. Sorry.)
First: the caterpillar. This was Olivia's craft.
We did a bunch of her sweet little hand prints in two shades of green.
We did one hand print in red, with only her ring and middle finger (didn't trace around the other 2 fingers and thumb).
We spread glue on the thumb of each green hand, and stuck them together, starting at the tail.
Here it is from the back, drying on the heater.
Martin's project was the dragon: instructions and template here.
Note: Martin is a sick little boy. Look at those pitiful eyes. He's on antibiotics, but he has a really yucky eye infection.
Family Craft: I didn't take pictures of the process, but here's the final result. Blue hand is Christian, Green hand is me, Yellow hand is Martin, and Red hand is Olivia. We'll probably calligraphy a special verse on it before hanging it up.

1 comment:
Based on their high interest in cutting and pasting when here, I know they both LOVED doing these!
Post a Comment