Monday, December 19, 2011

The rest of our trip...

...went by really fast, and I was too lazy, and also too busy doing fun things to post to the blog. SO, yes, I'm stuffing a lot of insane fun into one puny little post. Got too many presents to wrap, clothes to wash, and suitcases to unpack to write something inspiring. Grin.

We are happy to be home. Mostly. Martin has had several crying sessions. In the middle of the night. After which I could not go back to sleep because of jet lag. Because he misses Grandpa and Grandma. And "wants to stay at their house, so many days, in the whole world". (Pretty sure he was trying to express forever with "the whole world" bit.)

But we got to spend sweet time with a lot of our dear ones. We don't anticipate going back soon, and are SO thankful for this FREE trip to the USA! (Christian's work covered for it since 2 of the weeks were him working in Atlanta). You can't beat a free trip across the ocean.














1 comment:

Mom said...

We did have a wonderful vacation, didn't we? I am with Martin--reviewing the pics brings me dangerously close to tears, as well! Love you all!