To our Papa. We love you and miss you. We jump up excited whenever we hear our neighbors getting home from work because we think it's you. We wave furiously at airplanes passing overhead, and tell Mama proudly that we saw Papa and he was waving back at us. We announce to everyone who will listen that "Papa is in Mecca" (America - yeah took Mama a few minutes to figure it out too). We pray for you morning, noon, and night, and drive Mama crazy with questions like, "why is Papa taking so long?" (She still hasn't come up with a good answer for that one.) Mama is doing her best to do good Bible times with us, but it's not the same. We love you, our sweet Papa. We have presents for you that Mama had to hide so that we don't open them before you come. Happy Birthday Papa!



1 comment:
OLIVIA'S BOW!!! I love it. I want one for my very own. Actually, I just want her.
Post a Comment