Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas in the USA

I have a LOT more special pictures with sweet sweet people - but for now I've narrowed them down to ones with our immediate family. Here is a link to an album to see the pictures.

So I really need to give a background to this trip... We were sort of excited about it and sort of dreading it. The dreading was because we were going to be traveling a lot. And we are travel WIMPS - HATE HATE HATE traveling with children. And of course there is always the nagging thought that your children might get on everyone's nerves (am I the only one that has this occasional thought?). I feel like this is coming out wrong - we adore them. But some people just get annoyed easily by playful, loud, looking-for-a-playmate-24/7 kids... And I can understand that a little. SO ANYWAY. I was silly. This was the most amazing trip. The kids traveled superbly. And it was the highlight of their life BECAUSE everyone was SO SO amazing to them. You can just see it in the pictures - EVERYONE was just loving on them the whole time. I have never seen them so bubbling over with happiness for such a long period of time! Made me doubly thankful for all of the wonderful family God has given us. We have REALLY been blessed on BOTH sides of the ocean with The.Most.Amazing.ExtendedFamily. So. That was quite a paragraph, but it was quite the trip. #thankful

OH! Most of these are NOT taken by me - a conglomeration of lots of family who shared them all. I just tried to whittle down to the most special for us and shared...

You can click on the link and view the pictures even if you are not somehow connected with Facebook! :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152160183095041.1073741826.569740040&type=1&l=dc6e8e76d1

No comments: