Friday, July 26, 2013

Tobi's new look and Family Outing...

So this is Tobi's new thing he discovered - his lower lip is super yummy. Sooo cute.



There is a little river not too far from us - and there is wading spot between our village and the next village. The kids and Christian have taken bike rides out there almost daily - and a couple of times Tobi and I have joined as well (what would I do without my Ergo!). We had a picnic there last week, and I managed to catch a video clip of a typical Olivia prayer. Love these years - they are racing by too fast!







Translation and explanation: "Clank you für die Stock (stick) dat can go away always in de water. And shoes. (they had been letting sticks float down the river, and she accidently let go of one of her water shoes, and it floated down away until Martin grabbed it). And clank you Tobi is now lookin to me when I pray always and Martin and Mama and Papa prays. And clank you for Tobi did his tongue out to me. Amen."

D.E.L.I.G.H.T.F.U.L. We do attempt to not let on when she says something funny in her prayers. But I catch Martin looking around to try and identify the various random things she mentions. Hahahaha. And it really is sometimes hard not to smile. Love it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww now these are those precious memories that are priceless ! Thanks so much for sharing !