Some of the most wonderful cousins in the Whole World came for a visit last Saturday.
We also looked at some old pictures and had some major deja vu moments.
See if you can figure out by the app. age of the cousin which baby this is! (Hint: chronologically arr.)
And here are a couple of aforeshown babies holding the newest baby! :) AND Tobi's eyes are open! Yay! He's such a good sleeper that I hardly get pictures with opened eyes - but the kids get really excited when he wakes up. They always say, "I WANT TO SEE THE BABY'S EYES!!!!!!"






1 comment:
Awww these pictures are so sweet ! I can see how wonderful Martin and Olivia is with their little brother. Tobi is adorable. He is really growing and just look at those bright eyes of his. I love the pictures ...especially the one with Olivia and Tobi .. he is looking right at the camera so we all can get a great look at those gorgeous eyes !
Post a Comment