A day late (airplane mechanical problems), but she is here. Let the spoiling begin.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Rebecca, I saw Aunt Carrie Lou on Saturday, and she said that your mom had gone to Germany to spend time with your family.I hope that you have a very blessed visit! Your little man is close to my Sadie's age.(She was born February 19th.) Your cousin, Dona Lord
What a beautiful sight! I know that you will have a wonderful time together with Grandma. I sure wish I was on that side of the ocean too!! Give everyone an extra hug for us.
2 comments:
Rebecca,
I saw Aunt Carrie Lou on Saturday, and she said that your mom had gone to Germany to spend time with your family.I hope that you have a very blessed visit! Your little man is close to my Sadie's age.(She was born February 19th.)
Your cousin,
Dona Lord
What a beautiful sight! I know that you will have a wonderful time together with Grandma. I sure wish I was on that side of the ocean too!! Give everyone an extra hug for us.
Much love,
Aunt Gina and Uncle Bruce
Post a Comment