So, I am going to share my room of horrors. This is my very greatest weakness, and I can't believe I'm showing it, because I am very careful NEVER to let guests in here. But I need some motivation.
The laundry room
The picture actually makes it looks a lot better than it is. And this room ALWAYS looks like this. It is a disaster, and I am so tired of it! And I am actually really blessed - not many people get such a nice big laundry room like this. In our apartment the bathroom doubled as a laundry room, and I wouldn't go back to that without some kicking and screaming. :)
I have this dream of my wonderful, sweet, loving husband (laying it on thick :) building me a wall to wall wardrobe - the bottom 2/3 all drawers and the top 1/3 with a rod for hanging clothes. Then I would keep all of the family's clothes in this room rather than carting them up the flight of stairs to distribute between the bedrooms and carting them back down as they are dirtied (yes, I am lazy like that).
But the room IS so large and roomy. And that would make laundry so much easier. And, and, and, and, and... Grin.
But until he is convinced I am trying to catch up on this laundry and stay half-way caught up. (Note to self: encourage the little angels to stop messing up their clothes so that we can go through 24 hrs. with only one set of clothes being soiled.)

2 comments:
hey, I'm impressed that the clothes in those baskets are actually folded!
Can he install a laundry shoot? That woul solve the problem of getting the clothes down there and then use those little helpers to bring up laundry! This has helped me a lot!
Post a Comment