Friday, August 31, 2012

My baby is five

This will be without much commenting, but Martin is five years old. Reflecting on the last five years God has given him to us I am just overcome with thankfulness. He fills every single day with so much fun, laughs, excitement... And he teaches me a LOT. And keeps me on my knees. ;) Love this little boy so much. So thankful for how God has worked in his little life, and given him a tenderness that I never thought possible from our wild bundle of energy a few years back.

















Opening presents over Skype with Grandma and Esther







4 comments:

Vicki King said...

Happy birthday, Martin! Love the last picture, Rebecca.

Jennifer Arnold said...

Happy Birthday to Martin!!! I love the last one too. :o) Love you all!

Papaw Dick and Momaw said...

Martin and Olivia are growing up. We love Martin's animal kingdom. Happy birthday Martin! We would love to play with you and your toys. Olivia can be on our team.

Hannah said...

Wow. One look at the photo of Martin looking at the pictures in the book, and it's obvious Christian and Martin are the same person. Haha. That looks just like Christian over one of his books. LOVE the kids' excited faces during present-opening. And one more thing-- From the looks of the last photo of you and Martin, I am looking a lot more like you these days. Never realized how much we look alike. Big complement for me. =)