Saturday, July 28, 2012

We've been outside

It's been warmer than usual, and we've been outside a lot.

Here the first 3 ripe tomatoes from our garden. They were promptly eaten and declared "DELICIOUS"! I realize the first two are flipped - just turn your head - much easier than me having to manually flip them through some external program. :)



Olivia got this great chalk from our friends for her birthday, and they have been industriously decorating our courtyard. I personally think there is no more delightful artwork in this world than that from children. 





Love these kids - even if they do fuss and scream (Olivia) and aggravate each other (Martin) the ENTIRE DAY LONG. Ahem. Just trying to keep it real. I usually choose the best pictures and tell the cutest stories, but these kids and their parents are far from perfect - so just because you're only seeing the nice moments doesn't mean that's all there is. Grin. Far from it. Some days I just take one hour at a time praying so often for God to give me more grace and more grace and more grace. He does - without fail - and for that I am SO thankful! 

No comments: