So, we also had SNOW on Easter (don't ask - the weather is downright perplexing this year), so springy Easter apparel was definitely out of the question. We had a fun little family Easter hunt in Stendal on Sat. this year. It was a riproaring success. After a few "incidents" the days after where Martin repeatedly appeared with a suspiciously brown mouth, I now have a huge box of chocolate on TOP of the fridge full of chocolate. And it is heavy. I commented on this to my hubby dear and he
Easter Eggs
Going for a walk
Heading out for the easter egg hunt.
Olivia decided to have a camera hate moment (above). Then she saw the chocolate and didn't notice the camera anymore.
I know the last 2 pics are twisted. Sorry. I'm just happy to be getting them uploaded. To get them turned the right way I always have to open up another program and rotate em. I did it to most of them, but not these two. Sorry blogspot. Still detest you for this.
I don't have any novel deep thoughts about Easter, but just have to say that Jesus' death and resurrection all of those years ago takes on more meaning somehow when we tell our children about it and see it a little through their eyes. I guess maybe I get a little ho hum about Jesus death (to my shame) - taking His resurrection for granted. But when I tell that little person about it, and they for the first time begin to grasp what happened and what that means for them, then I get a little glimpse of what it should be meaning to me. I thank God for children and what they teach me.






1 comment:
Really, really wish I could have been there! ~love the one of the 2 guys and Franzy on the bench and of Olivia and Alex grinning at each other!
Post a Comment