Thursday, October 6, 2011

Delightful

I think someone borrowed my camera without asking. Wonder who it might have been... :) Didn't discover them until I transferred my pictures from the camera to computer.






The other night Christian was out and we were having Bible time. I asked Martin if he could tell us a Bible story since Papa wasn't there to do it. He hopped right up, went and got a big book that had nothing to do with a Bible story, and "read" us the Bible story. It went something like this.

"David had lots of sheep. He took care of his sheep. One time David went to buy food for his sheep and a bear and lion came and ate his sheep. David came back with the food for his sheep and they were all dead because the bear and the lion ate them. David went and killed the bear and the lion because they ate his sheep. He took the dead bear and lion to his Papa and Mama and they ate them. Long pause. The end."

Hahahahaha! I had quite a struggle keeping a straight face, but not for the world was I going to interrupt to set the record straight. I do think we'll be reviewing the story of young David in the near future though. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

SO is your camera working now?