Monday, September 19, 2011

Always on the lookout...

I am always on the lookout for inspiring sites with creative sewing ideas or fun kiddo projects.

Whenever it gets cold here I lay shivering under my covers for SO long nights, and usually end up tucking the ends of my pants into my socks so the bottoms of my legs don't freeze off. I always lay there and worry that my babies might be cold too. Olivia wears a sleeping sack in the winter, but sometimes she figures out how to get out of it, and lots of times last winter I found her laying on top of her blanket with her discarded sleeping sack beside her. Not good.

SO, I have found a new favorite website (although I have no CLUE how this Mama finds time to do all of these amazingly fun looking projects), and am looking forward to recycling old T-shirts to make both kids long, warm PJ pants for the winter.


How fun and easy are these!!!??? Her tutorials are clear and simple to follow. And I'm no sewing expert!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

SUCH CUTE LEGGINGS! i want a pair.